Our system has an integrated gift card program. Once you have received your Giftcard Merchant ID and TerminalID (as well as your physical gift cards) you should enter the information into the system.
Step 1: CAS Set up of Gift Card Merchant Account
Set up the Gift Card Merchant Account in CAS
Configuration --> Payment Settings --> Gift Card
The User can select the location of the update to push to by selecting the appropriate Venue, Store and Register dropdowns. If ALL is selected, then the settings will go to all units within the domain.
Select Smart Transactions under Gift Card.
The Merchant Number is provided by your gift card provider.
The Terminal ID is also provided by the gift card provider and should be an individual number for each terminal. and Save
Step 2: Creating a Gift Card Item
Create Item "Gift Card" so you have the item to sell when a customer purchases a Gift Card
Transaction: Management > Inventory Classification > Master Item
You will need to create an item for your Gift Cards from the master item page
Assign an ItemID number (such as 100), a name (such as Gift Card), and selling price of Zero, so amount of the gift card is prompted during the sale. You need to be sure to change the item type to Prepaid. This will be non taxable item. Save
Articles in this section
- How to make Items Inactive? - Mass Modification
- How to Reprint Receiving Receipt?
- How to modify an item as Force Weight?
- How to Zero out Inventory?
- How to Preserve Leading Zeros & Prevent Scientific Notations on Excel File?
- How To Set up Gift Card Program?(WinPOS/TabPOS)
- How to Set Up a Cloud Printer
- How can a merchant change the rc registered Email ID?