This section let you know how to automatically discover and pair pax devices to your POS terminal (WinPOS)
Here is how it works ;
- Login to POS
- Navigate to Configure → Settings → Payment Gateway
- Select PAX as the Gateway from the dropdown.
- Click on the Search Devices button
- The system fetches and lists all the available PAX's devices (Device should be connected to the network)
- If you have multiple devices connected, you can also do a Ping Test to identify the device by clicking on the Test button which will send a 1$ transaction to the pax device.
- Click on the Use button to select the desired PAX device.
- Tick the Enable POS Link check box.
- Ready to Go