STEP 1: INITIATE THE ADJUSTMENT
Go to CAS --> Transactions --> Inventory --> Inventory Adjustment --> Initiate Adjustment
Select the Venue as well as the Source (Store or warehouse) that you want to clear all inventory amounts
Type – Select Full Reconciliation
If you are clearing out all inventory and leaving no items in the venue or store enter one of the items with a "0" quantity, which will "zero out" all inventory.
Click Adjust Inventory
The items entered will be adjusted to the specified levels and all other items will be adjusted to quantity 0.
STEP 2: COMMIT THE ADJUSTMENT
Go to CAS --> Transactions --> Inventory --> Inventory Adjustment --> Commit Adjustment
You must commit the adjustment to actually change the quantities.
Select the transaction number and status, and providing a commit reason.
No receipt is generated as it presumes you already have one. If you do not have one or wish to have one with more detail than the import initiate adjustment receipt then you can do so using the reprint receipt function.
For additional Details: Inventory-Adjustment
STEP 3: FINISHING UP
REPEAT FOR EACH STORE
Run the Inventory Balance Report to verify that all items now have quantity zero
Articles in this section
- Twilio Setup - Internal Document
- How to Generate On Hand Report?
- How to Generate Sales Roll Up Report?
- How to Generate Sales Forecast Report?
- How to Create KDS Register?
- How to Enable/Disable eCommerce for online products?
- How to List & Export Ecommerce enabled Items from your Product Catalog?
- Offline Mode
- How to Set up Payment Processor?
- How To Manual Entry CC details?