Go to CAS --> Management --> Inventory Classification --> Master Item
Following these steps will set an item's SKU type when using a scale or reading barcodes with embedded information.
Modifying an item:
Search for and show the item you wish you edit.
- Locate SKU Type under Extended Information on the master item screen.
- Select Force Weighing - When the item is rung up, it will look to the scale for the weight (scale can be set to lb, oz, etc)
- Click 'Save'.
When an item is scanned in POS with Force Weighing SKU type, a prompt will pop up asking for you to accept the weight, coming from the scale, for the item being sold. The item will be added to the cart with the weight received from the scale.
Articles in this section
- How to Create KDS Register?
- How to Enable/Disable eCommerce for online products?
- Offline Mode
- How to Set up Payment Processor?
- How To Manual Entry CC details?
- How to Import Modifiers through Console?
- How to make Items Inactive? - Mass Modification
- How to Reprint Receiving Receipt?
- How to modify an item as Force Weight?
- How to Zero out Inventory?