Go to CAS --> Management --> Inventory Classification --> Master Item
Following these steps will set an item's SKU type when using a scale or reading barcodes with embedded information.
Modifying an item:
Search for and show the item you wish you edit.
- Locate SKU Type under Extended Information on the master item screen.
- Select Force Weighing - When the item is rung up, it will look to the scale for the weight (scale can be set to lb, oz, etc)
- Click 'Save'.
When an item is scanned in POS with Force Weighing SKU type, a prompt will pop up asking for you to accept the weight, coming from the scale, for the item being sold. The item will be added to the cart with the weight received from the scale.
Articles in this section
- How to make Items Inactive? - Mass Modification
- How to Reprint Receiving Receipt?
- How to modify an item as Force Weight?
- How to Zero out Inventory?
- How to Preserve Leading Zeros & Prevent Scientific Notations on Excel File?
- How To Set up Gift Card Program?(WinPOS/TabPOS)
- How to Set Up a Cloud Printer
- How can a merchant change the rc registered Email ID?