Go to Settings → General Settings → Tax
Create a Tax Structure to apply a tax rate to an item. Items may only have one Tax Structure applied to them, the default rate for the enterprise for a tax structure is established here, Rates for tax structures can be overridden at a venue or store level .
To set up tax details, navigate to Settings → General Settings → Tax
Each Tax Structure must have its own unique Structure Name. You may also add Tax Labels for display on receipts. The use of the tax label would be if you are in an area that required a breakdown of the sales tax. If your sales tax rate is 11% and "Local Tax" is 8% and "City Tax" is 3%. The breakdown of tax is displayed on the customer receipt and reporting will be at the 11% tax name.
Click on Save to create the Tax Structure.
Articles in this section
- Happy Path for Agents Training Merchants
- How to log into the Console?
- How to access Company settings on Console/6IX POS
- How to access the Register settings on Console
- How to customize the Receipt settings on Console/6IX POS
- How to create QuickPick on Console/6IX POS
- How to configure Tax Settings on Console
- How to manage Users on Console/6IX POS
- How to create Items on Console/6IX POS
- How to Import Items through Console?