If you need to process a Manual Entry transaction to charge a customer’s credit card (whether the card is present but not able to be swiped or the card is not present for a phone order), you can manually enter your customers’ card information to take payment.
- Initiate a sale from POS like normal(Add the item(s) to the cart and checkout)
- Tap the Credit Card button
- Click on the small keyboard icon at the bottom corner(On the customer-facing screen customer side which displays the amount)
- Start typing the card details here.
- Complete the rest of the transaction as usual.
Note: Manual Transaction needs to be completed within 2 min. You may bypass the address fields if you are getting a 'Credit Card Sale Timing Out' error.
Articles in this section
- Twilio Setup - Internal Document
- How to Generate On Hand Report?
- How to Generate Sales Roll Up Report?
- How to Generate Sales Forecast Report?
- How to Create KDS Register?
- How to Enable/Disable eCommerce for online products?
- Offline Mode
- How to Set up Payment Processor?
- How To Manual Entry CC details?
- How to Import Modifiers through Console?