OrderUp allows you to start receiving online payments right away. Switch to an easy, secure, and convenient mode of accepting payments from your customers.
If you received an unpaid online order, start receiving payments from your customers immediately on your OrderUp application.
To accept payments follow the instructions below:
- Click on the unpaid order to view the order details and you can begin processing it right away.
- You can also set up the different order statuses to map your entire operation and let you know when the order is “Initiated”, "Processing," "Ready”, "Delivered", or “Cancelled”.
- When you accept the order, the status will be ‘Initiated’, change the status to ‘Processing’ once you start processing the order.
- You can customize the fulfillment process with various colored status tags. Once the order is ready, update the order status and proceed to accept payments by clicking on the 'Pay' button, and selecting the tender type.
- Click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Provide the email ID or phone number in the field provided and click on the respective buttons to receive the receipt by email/SMS( receipt will not be printed).To print the receipt, click on ‘Merchant Copy/Customer Copy’.
- Clicking on the View Order# will take you to the order details page.