On 6IX POS we currently have 2 options to receive inventory:
- Receiving through mInventory app
- Receiving through backend portal
Follow the instructions below for receiving inventory through mInventory
When adding a new item through the mInventory app, users can add opening quantity by simply inputting the QOH in the 'Quantity' field and Save from Product --> Item Add screen.
But once an item is created/saved the quantity can only be updated by receiving it.
Follow the instructions below to receive the items and update the QOH
- From the home screen, navigate to Receive button.
- Click the ( + ) symbol at the bottom of the "Receiving Batch List" Screen to add a new batch.
- Enter the Batch name, Count Date(auto populates), Location type(Store/warehouse), and Location.
- Click 'Add item to batch '
- Scan the item using the "scanner" icon OR manually add the item by entering ItemID or UPC.
- Enter the Quantity and click on Add button.
- Click 'Finish' to complete receiving.
- Choose the options Receive to Finish the receiving.
After receiving the batch successfully the quantity of the items will be updated.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- 6IX Certified Hardwares
- Registration & Login
- Setup Products
- Quick Pick Menu & Assignment
- Employee Setup & Tracking
- Sales Transaction
- Discount Transaction
- General Item Calculator