Add a Subscription
Subscription / Recurring Billing allows merchants to invoice their customers based on a specific payment schedule.
To add a new schedule follow the instructions below :
- Click on Transactions → Customers → Create/View Customers.
- Go to Customer list, select the customer and click on the edit icon.
- Click on the ‘Recurring’ tab.
- Click on ‘ + Add New Schedule’.
- Enter the schedule details in the fields below :
Select a Frequency: Select a frequency from the available drop down options.
- Half Yearly
- Every 3 months
Select a Recurring Type : Select a recurring type from the drop down box . The available options are :
- Fixed Amount Recurring
- Single Installation
- Variable Amount Recurring
- One Time Return
Start Date : Add a start date for the schedule (mm/dd/yyyy) or select the date from the drop down calendar.
End Date : Add an end date for the schedule (mm/dd/yyyy) or select the date from the drop down calendar.
Payment Count : Enter the payment count which will be the number of months designated for billing.
- Enter the items details in the fields below :
Item : Select a product for the schedule billing.
Price : Product price will get auto populated in this field.
Tax : Enter any tax if applicable for the selected item.
Discount : Enter any discounts if applicable for the selected item.
Coupon : Enter any coupon if applicable for the selected item.
- Click on the ‘Add Item’ button to add more items.
- Click on the ‘Reset’ button to reset the item fields.
Select a Card : Select a card from the drop down box.
- Click ‘Add’.