Date : 26 / 10 / 2022
Fixed issue where the primary guest is not able to create a split check as it's not possible to select customers for splitting the check.
Fixed the issue where guests are unable to view loyalty points under their profile.
- Fixed the issue where there are no preferences, then Add Custom Preferences is not viewing under the customer profile.
- Payment success acknowledgement for pickup orders isn’t receiving
Date : 16 / 09 / 2022
Fixed issue where inactive items are viewed in TIKT item search/Item Menu (Pickup Menu)
Fixed issue where inactive items are viewed in TIKT item search/Item Menu (Inseat Menu)
Notification Screen on TIKT
- We now have a notification screen on TIKT where guests can see the notifications they have received.
Date : 06 / 09 / 2022
- Not able to add custom preference tags under [Profile]
- Not able to view loyalty point under [Profile]
- Info icon is not showing on TIKT on Pickup Orders
Date : 18 / 03 / 2022
- Implemented Reorder Feature
- Now you can reorder the items that were ordered before through reorder Page
Date : 25 / 02 / 2022
- Customer Profile
- Now patrons will be able to view their customer profile, add or remove their preferences from the menu screen.
- On inServ, these allergies will be visible on the table view, so that the server/expeditor gets a heads up on guests’ dietary preferences.
Date : 14 / 02 / 2022
- When multiple tables are merged, allocated fees on order level are not recalculated properly.
- When no items are present on the cart, fees would still show up
- When a table is made available before placing an order, tikt would still allow the order to flow instead of clearing the session and navigating the user to a `Thank You` Page.
- After checkout, tax & fees would not show up on the tax & fees popup
- After checkout, the split check feature would not work properly always, sometimes showing a loading animation indefinitely.
- After checkout, if we scan the same QR code that we used to log in, Tikt will navigate to the menu page of the previous session, instead of prompting for a new session.
- When a discount/comp is applied from inServ, check details are not updated in real-time.
Articles in this section
- Zero POS Release Notes
- 6IX POS Release Notes
- Servio Release Notes
- Console Release Notes
- Console (Restaurant) Release Notes
- Tikt Release Notes
- inServ Release Notes
- mInventory Release Notes
- nGauge Release Notes
- i360 Pro Release Notes