Go to Menu —> Dashboards —> Sales tab.
Get an overview of your entire business at a glance with our user-friendly sales dashboards that are easy to navigate and include the most vital information about your business.
The Sales Dashboard is the page you'll land on once you log in to the Console Portal. You'll find graphs to display your Hourly Sales, Daily Sales & Sales by Tenders traffic dynamics for one of the selected time periods.
The dashboard will let you know about your performance's strong and weak points so that you can concentrate on the right areas of your business.
The metrics you may see on the Sales dashboard are:
- Total Transactions- This count is the total number of sales made in-store; daily, weekly or monthly. (Based on the filter applied)
- Net Sales - Total revenue, less the cost of sales returns, allowances, and discounts. The amount does not include Tax, Fees, and Tip amount
- Gross Sales - This shows the total amount of sales processed during the last 31 days.
- COGS - Cost of Goods Sold for the last 31 days.
- Mark Up % - Percentage mark-up over the cost price for the last 31 days
- Gross Margin % - The percentage of the difference between revenue and the cost of goods sold, indicating sales profitability.
- UPT - The average number of units (items) sold per transaction. It gives insight into customer purchasing behavior.
- Avg. Trans - The average of transactions. The average value of a single transaction. It helps understand the typical spending per customer.
- Total Refunds - The overall sum of money refunded to customers due to returns or other reasons.
- Total Units Sold - The total number of individual units (items) sold during the specified reporting period.
- Return Rate - This metric represents the percentage of customers who have made repeat purchases within a specific period. It indicates customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Mark Down % - The percentage difference between the original retail price and the new lower retail price.
Filtering by Date:
You may also use the date range area in the top right of the page to select the date range for the data at which you are viewing. If you click on the filter icon next to the date range at the top right corner you can select whether you are seeing sales data based on locations, or you can select all of them. You can also select to compare date ranges for this data. When finished click the Filter button and the page will reload with new data.
Filtering by Locations:
You can also filter this data by Venue/Warehouse/Store/Register level. By default, the home dashboard will show all outlets.
To display data for a specific outlet, click the drop-down menu and select your desired outlet.
In this area of the Sales Dashboard, you can look through the data based on the sales tenders used-- Cash, Credit, Debit, Gift, etc. It shows you a chart of sales by tender type through date and sales in that date range. You may change the date range by using the date range selection in the top right of the page. The bottom area will give you the available tenders, you can remove any tender types from showing on the chart by simply clicking on the tenders.
With this bubble chart, your organization can identify the busiest sales times. You can then use this data to help schedule staff more effectively. This section helps you understand how your sales are trending on an hourly basis.
This section gives you an overview of sales and items sold so far today. You may change the date range by using the date range selection in the top right of the page.
Articles in this section
- Merchant Onboarding
- Dashboard Overview
- Sales Dashboard
- Customer Dashboard
- Compliance Dashboard : Audit Logging
- Navigation Bar
- Edit Products