Once the user logs in, the home screen of the merchant portal appears. The home page is the primary page used to facilitate selection and navigation to other parts of the portal. It hosts information relevant to the logged-in user.
These contents are refreshed based on generated incoming transactions and users’ actions. The home page window of the Console Portal is divided into 5 sections or tabs:
The dashboard consolidates critical performance metrics all in one place, making it easy for merchants to stay constantly updated on the information most important to their business.
By default, you may see here today's data. You may change the time range by selecting the dates from the filter.
filter the dashboard by selecting the date range from the appropriate drop-down. The user then clicks the Filter button. Or users can you select a relative date option (Current Week, Previous Week, Current Month, Previous Month, Current Year, Previous Year)
Get an overview of your entire business at a glance with our user-friendly sales dashboards that are easy to navigate and include the most vital information about your business.
The metrics you may see on the Sales dashboard are:
- Total Transactions- Sales count that was processed during the last 31 days.
- Net Sales - Total revenue, less the cost of sales returns, allowances, and discounts. The amount does not include Tax, Fees, and Tip amount
- Gross Sales - This shows the total amount of sales processed during the last 31 days.
- COGS - Cost of Goods Sold for the last 31 days.
- Mark Down % - The percentage difference between the original retail price and the new lower retail price
- Mark Up % - Percentage mark-up over the cost price for the last 31 days
Also in the Dashboard, you may see the visual representation of Hourly Sales, Daily Sales, and Tender Type traffic dynamics for one of the selected time periods.
The dashboard will let you know about your performance's strong and weak points so that you can concentrate on the right areas of your business.
Go to Menu —> Dashboards —> Customer tab.
This dashboard will give you a real-time overview of your customer's actions on your business. This data will let you find out who your important customers are, make informed decisions about your marketing efforts, measure the success of your business, and prevent poor customer satisfaction.
Merchants can see customer feedback responses right from their dashboard to better understand what’s working and what could be better.
Use this dashboard to track key metrics and learn what can be improved in your business:
- Learn your store's overall rating and how successfully you are running
- Track your Top Customers, newly added customers, and returning customers
- Track how many survey responses you received
- Gauge how your surveys affected the app's rating
- View responses/ratings that need the most attention
CRM filters let users filter the dashboard by selecting the date range from the appropriate drop-down. The user then clicks the Filter button. Or users can you select a relative date option (Current Week, Previous Week, Current Month, Previous Month, Current Year, Previous Year)
This displays the top ﬁve customers with their names and transaction amount. Clicking on the arrow will take the user to the customer page.
Top Customer Groups
This helps you review your customer groups and their activities. This tab includes the Top Five Customer Groups (Static Group) with their Name, Transaction Amount, Average Markup & Average Markdown Percentage. Clicking on each customer group should navigate to the corresponding customer group page.
Note: This card will not be displayed if the merchant does not have any customer groups.
Articles in this section
- Merchant Onboarding
- Dashboard Overview
- Sales Dashboard
- Customer Dashboard
- Compliance Dashboard : Audit Logging
- Navigation Bar
- Edit Products