The Inventory on Hand Report is a sales report that displays all your products. You can use this report to manage your inventory by recording the number of units of a product you received during the current time period and how many units you currently have on hand.
This makes retailers susceptible to inaccurate reporting. Inventory reports are important to monitor the biggest and most expensive asset of your business.
How to Generate On-Hand Report?
- Login to Console
- Navigate to Reports-->Custom Reports --> On-Hand Report
- Click on the Download button to download the report as a CSV file.
Articles in this section
- Twilio Setup - Internal Document
- How to Generate On Hand Report?
- How to Generate Sales Roll Up Report?
- How to Generate Sales Forecast Report?
- How to Create KDS Register?
- How to Enable/Disable eCommerce for online products?
- How to List & Export Ecommerce enabled Items from your Product Catalog?
- Offline Mode
- How to Set up Payment Processor?
- How To Manual Entry CC details?