Before starting, the user has to create a KDS Register. To create an KDS register follow the steps below:
- Click on Management → Hierarchy → Register → Create Register
Enter a register name which will show up on the KDS registration screen. If you try to create a venue with an existing name a popup will display asking you to confirm this activity.
Select the venue that the register will be assigned to, any activity from this register will also be included in that venue's totals.
Select the store that the register will be assigned to, any activity from this register will also be included in that stores totals
For KDS register this must be set to "DISPLAY"
Articles in this section
- Twilio Setup - Internal Document
- How to Generate On Hand Report?
- How to Generate Sales Roll Up Report?
- How to Generate Sales Forecast Report?
- How to Create KDS Register?
- How to Enable/Disable eCommerce for online products?
- How to List & Export Ecommerce enabled Items from your Product Catalog?
- Offline Mode
- How to Set up Payment Processor?
- How To Manual Entry CC details?