If your retailcloud Point of Sales loses connection with your network, you can still process sales and payments using Offline Mode.
While Offline Mode allows you to take credit card payments while the system is disconnected from the internet, the payments are not processed until the system is connected again. In Offline Mode, the system will collect the credit card data but will not send it to the payment processor until the connection is restored. This runs the risk of the credit card getting declined once the credit card data has been sent to the processor. The Offline Payments Settings allow you to set buffers to help prevent declined payments.
While running the offline transaction the system is not capable of reaching the banking system and verifying that the amount that you are authorizing is available on the credit card. Please set the transaction limits properly and keep in mind that the transaction has the potential to get declined if there are not enough funds on the card.
Articles in this section
- Twilio Setup - Internal Document
- How to Generate On Hand Report?
- How to Generate Sales Roll Up Report?
- How to Generate Sales Forecast Report?
- How to Create KDS Register?
- How to Enable/Disable eCommerce for online products?
- How to List & Export Ecommerce enabled Items from your Product Catalog?
- Offline Mode
- How to Set up Payment Processor?
- How To Manual Entry CC details?