Merchant Info provides the basic Information about the merchant and the store. Important: If logged in with sufficient rights, you can update the default settings (store name, sales tax rate, employees)
The following details are included in the merchant information:
- ID: The unique ID assigned to the merchant. (Merchant ID)
- Name: The name of the merchant or business. (Company Code/Domain)
- Address: The physical street address where the merchant is located.
- City: The city where the merchant is situated.
- State: The state or province where the merchant is located.
- Country: The country where the merchant is based.
- Phone: The merchant's primary telephone number.
- Mobile: The mobile phone number associated with the merchant.
- Email: The merchant's email address for communication and notifications.
- Store ID: The ID assigned to the specific store within the merchant's business.
- Venue ID: An identifier assigned to the venue of the merchant.
- Register ID: The unique ID assigned to the POS register used by the merchant.
The below fields can be edited as required,
- Store Name: The name of the specific store or branch within the merchant's business.
- Store Hours: The operating hours of the store, specifying the opening and closing times.
- Register Name: The name assigned to the specific POS register used by the merchant.
- Tax Rate: The applicable tax rate or rates for the merchant's products or services.
- Use/Employee Details: Information related to employees associated with the merchant.
- User: The user account or employee.
- Username: The username used by the employee.
- Password: The password associated with the employee's username.
- Email Address: The email address of the employee.
You also have the option to add a new user by clicking on the Add Cashier button.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Merchant Info
- Misc Cash: Payouts