Regardless of how you have received your inventory: through the backend portal(CAS) or mInventory or Inventory360 app, you can always reprint a receipt.
Login to https://realtimetotals.com
Navigate to Transactions --> Inventory --> Merchandise Receiving --> Reprint Merchandise Receipt
User searches and then generates a merchandise receipt by providing the venue, store, warehouse, vendor, and dates between which the merchandise was received. Once searched, a list will be generated and the user can select the transaction for which the receipt can be reprinted.
The user selects print and the receipt opens in an Adobe document. The user can download/print the receipt and there is the option to print the barcode label as well.
Articles in this section
- How to make Items Inactive? - Mass Modification
- How to Reprint Receiving Receipt?
- How to modify an item as Force Weight?
- How to Zero out Inventory?
- How to Preserve Leading Zeros & Prevent Scientific Notations on Excel File?
- How To Set up Gift Card Program?(WinPOS/TabPOS)
- How to Set Up a Cloud Printer