retailcloud system is now integrated with FanMaker Payments. You can securely process transactions in real-time on retailcloud POS.
Now you can pay via FanMaker wallets at the POS end using our ZeroPOS application.
FanMaker is a leading Sports Loyalty/Wallet provider. They provide powerful Season Ticket Holder / Fan Rewards, Student Attendance, Watch Party, and Kids Club apps helping you reward and engage with fans 365 days a year.
Configurations on POS
- Login to POS
- Click on the menu icon from the home screen, Configuration→ Payment→ Settings.
- Navigate to FanMaker and check the Accept Type box and Save to start accepting FanMaker payments
Sales Transaction using FanMaker
- Go to the Transactions tab and add items to the cart.
- Navigate to the tender bar and select the FanMaker Tender Button.
- Scan your QR Code/barcode and just manually enter the member code on the search field.
- Click on the Search button. (magnifier glass)
- Once processed it will fetch the details like discounts if applicable and Stored values(Balance Amount) will be displayed.
- Click on the PAY button to process the payment.
- Proceed with Submit Payment and finish the sale.
Refund Transaction using FanMaker
Processing a refund with Verified Refunds Enabled:
- On the sales transaction screen, Press the RETURN button at the top of the screen.
- Scan the barcode on the bottom of the receipt, into the box. If a receipt is not present, you will need to enter the transaction # (2023/X/X/XXX).
- The transaction # may also be available from the drop-down if sold at the same store. A transaction number is required to process a refund.
- Once the transaction number is entered, click on the Force Return check box, and you will have the question, are you returning all items (No/Ignore/Return Payment).
- If Return Payment is selected, all items from the receipt are placed in the cart to return (you can delete any from the cart that is not being returned)
- If No, the cart will not be populated and you will need to enter the items from the original transaction in the sales cart.
Completing the return: Select tender type FanMaker. The amount will be credited back to the original card used.
Note: It's not allowed to refund more than the original amount used in the transactions.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Merchant Info
- Misc Cash: Payouts