Now with mInventory, you can auto-adjust item counts from a cycle count project.
Follow the steps below:
To start a counting process :
- Click the 'Inventory Count’' button from the home screen.
- To add a new project click the “count” symbol on the screen.
- Enter the Project Name, Count Date, Location type, Location, Employee, and Notes if applicable.
- Click ‘Save’ .Product Scan screen appears. Scan the items one at a time or add them in bulk.
- Select the scanner icon (Black) for Regular Scan or scanner icon (Red) for Rapid Scan.
- Or manually enter the barcode and count ﬁelds.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Click on the ‘Rapid Adjustment’ icon to adjust the inventory quantity on the go and it will display a confirmation success message.
- Click Save
- Click on the ‘Status’ icon to update any notes and select the current project status.
Note: Rapid adjustment will show failed popup with items rejected count when an item is added which does not exist or when items not in store.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Inventory Count
- Rapid Adjustment
- Price Checker
- Product Locator
- How to update Quantity through mInventory?
- Supported Hardware