retailcloud system is now integrated with Venuetize Payments. You can securely process transactions in real-time on retailcloud POS.
Now you can pay via Venuetize Mobile wallets at the POS end using our ZeroPOS application.
Venuetize is the leading mobile technology and advanced e-commerce platform for the sports, hospitality, and entertainment industries. The company's proven platform (PaaS) connects technology ecosystems, facilitates e-commerce, and delivers cutting-edge mobile-first experiences. With 185+ third-party integrations and counting, Venuetize provides unmatched flexibility to create an easier, safer, and more enjoyable experience for guests. Founded in 2014, Venuetize works with professional sports teams, stadiums and arenas, casinos, entertainment districts, and shopping destinations across the globe. For more information, visit http://www.venuetize.com/.
Configurations on POS
- Login to POS
- Click on the menu icon from the home screen, Configuration→ Payment→ Settings.
- Navigate to Venuetize and check the Accept Type box to start accepting Venuetize payments
Sales Transaction using Venuetize
- Go to the Transactions tab and add items to the cart.
- Navigate to the tender bar and select the Venuetize Tender Button.
- Scan your QR Code/barcode and just manually enter the member code manually on the search field.
- Click on the Search button. (magnifier glass)
- Once processed it will fetch the member details such as Member ID, Member Name, and Promotions if any and Loaded values(Balance Amount) will be displayed.
- Click on the PAY button to process the payment.
- Proceed with Submit Payment and finish the sale.
Refund Transaction using Venuetize
Processing a refund with Verified Refunds Enabled:
- On the sales transaction screen, Press the RETURN button at the top of the screen.
- Scan the barcode on the bottom of the receipt, into the box. If a receipt is not present, you will need to enter the transaction # (2016/X/X/XXX).
- The transaction # may also be available from the drop-down if sold at the same store. A transaction number is required to process a refund.
- Once the transaction number is entered, click on the Force Return check box, and you will have the question, are you returning all items (No/Ignore/Return Payment).
- If Return Payment is selected, all items from the receipt are placed in the cart to return (you can delete any from the cart that is not being returned)
- If No, the cart will not be populated and you will need to enter the items from the original transaction in the sales cart.
Completing the return: Select tender type Venuetize. If refunding to a credit card, it will process credit on the original credit card used.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Merchant Info
- Misc Cash: Payouts