Servio Supports gift cards for Restaurants branded under your name.
Enable & Order Gift Cards
Please contact email@example.com for purchasing the gift card.
With our program
- Convert/Transfer Existing Balances from existing gifts cards to
- Have your own gift card with your logo and artwork
- Digital Gift Cards
Gift Card Activation
Using Gift Card management Functions
After the item has been sold, the users can activate the gift card by entering the gift card number, transaction number and amount. A transaction with a service item must be sold to activate a gift card.
To activate the gift card, navigate to Menu → Gift Activation.
Enter the Transaction No, Amount and Gift Card No.
Click on ‘Submit’.
Transaction Number is the transaction number which gift card was sold and this can be found on receipt ) Ex: 2020/1/2/123
Gift Card Balance Inquiry
For balance inquiry, the user will just need to enter the gift card number and the remaining balance will be shown.
To know the gift card balance, navigate to Menu → Gift Balance Inquiry.
Enter the Gift Card No. ( This will prompt the user to swipe the card on the PAX device )
Click on ‘ Check Balance ‘.
Accept Gift card as Payment
- Add the items which you want to sell, checkout
- Click on Gift Tender
- Swipe / Manually Enter Gift Card Number on the screen
- Proceed as per instructions on the screen similar to other types of tenders ( Cash, Credit, Debit, etc )
Gift Card Reporting
Gift card sales are reported to retaicloud when a gift card is sold. It will be reported on the day when the gift card is sold via cash, credit, etc
Detailed Tender reports will be shown on Real-time Sales report under Gift tender when someone purchases using the gif cards.
Individual transaction and Gift card balances report can be obtained from Gift Card Processors monthly statements
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Servio Certified Hardware
- Registration & Setup
- Setup Products and Modifiers
- Quick Pick / Menu Assignment
- App Modes
- Placing Orders & Managing Checks
- Placing Online Orders
- Merging & Splitting Orders