Merge and Split features are only available on Restaurant Mode
Merging Multiple Orders
You can now merge multiple orders within the tables to consider as a single order for final processes.
- Click on the Merge button at the bottom of the home screen which navigates to a page, listing all the active orders.
- Choose the orders to be merged from the list by simply clicking on it. To merge orders you should at least select 2 orders.
- Click on the 'Merge Order' button.
- Select the order which needs to be merged into and click the Proceed button.
This feature allows you to easily split orders by menu items to different tables. This is useful for allowing customers to pay for their orders separately.
- To split an order, click on the Split button at the bottom of the home screen.
- Choose an order and select the items to split.
- Click on 'Split Order'
- From the table layout, choose the table to which the order needs to be split with and click 'Assign'.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Servio Certified Hardware
- Registration & Setup
- Setup Products and Modifiers
- Quick Pick / Menu Assignment
- App Modes
- Placing Orders & Managing Checks
- Placing Online Orders
- Merging & Splitting Orders