The user creates a store order to order products from one warehouse/store location to the other or transfers products from a storage unit to another within the warehouse. The user is either requesting the items from a warehouse or another store. This is in fact a store requesting merchandise from another store or a warehouse.
Creating Transfer Order
To create a transfer order follow the below steps
- Click the 'Transfer Order ' button from the home screen. All the recent transfer orders will be listed on this page.
- To create a new transfer order, click on the ( + ) button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the Source & Destination location.
- Click on Add Items
- Enter the Item details or click on the Barcode Scan button to scan the barcode to transfer the inventory.
- You can update the quantity by clicking on the Qty field.
- Scanned items will be listed on the screen, with Item UPC, & Quantity. Once inventory scanning is completed, click on the Create Order button to order the inventory.
- Once completed you will be taken to the page shown below which will have the transfer order details like transaction number, source & destination details, total ordered quantity, and transferred items details with quantity.
- Once everything is verified click on the Send button.
- You can enter any remarks/comments related to the transfer order on the next page and click Proceed.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Item Management
- Inventory Receiving
- Label & Barcode Printing
- Inventory Count
- Inventory Transfer
- Transfer Order