This option allows the user to add Item Level Discounts to the items in an order. Follow the instruction to add a discount to an item:
- Go to the Orders tab --> Click on the order to view order details.
- Find the item you wish to add a discount on and swipe the Item from left to right to view more options.
- Click on the blue DISCOUNT button to apply a discount to the item.
- Choose a Discount Option (Discount/Comp) and click Apply
You have the option to add a custom discount by choosing the Custom option and entering the desired amount.
Note: Other discounts need to be configured from the backend portal to display here.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Register & Login
- Managing Server Tasks
- Managing Orders
- Void an Item
- Item Discount/Comp
- Item 86ing
- Table Management
- Assign an Area to a Server