For the menu items which are temporarily unavailable, staff can let the guests know that the item is no longer available. For instructions on how to do this, follow the steps below.
Make an Item Sold Out
- From the inServ home screen, navigate to ‘86’ on the left menu bar icon , taking you to the 86 page.
- Search for the item which is no longer available.
- Click on the ‘Mark As Sold Out’ button to make the item unavailable. This will instantly get updated on the Tikt app, where the item will be greyed out with a Sold out tag on it.
Make an Item Available
- From the inServ home screen, navigate to ‘86’ on the left menu bar icon , taking you to the 86 page. Items that are already set to “Sold Out” will be listed here.
- Click on the button ‘Mark As Available’
Item 86ing can be done through the backend portal Console as well. Click here to know-how
Articles in this section
- Getting Started
- Register & Login
- Managing Server Tasks
- Managing Orders
- Item 86ing
- Table Management
- Reprint Receipt
- Managing Open Auths
- Employee Sales & Tips Reports