Go to Settings → Location Hierarchy Settings → Register
This screen is used to view/add/terminate registers and assign them to a venue and a store. The register will be created with the default venue or store settings.
Click on the Add Register button and enter the following details
Name: Give the register a Name, this will show up in all reports and filters so you should name them carefully. Register names cannot be changed or moved to a different store or venue once a store is created.
Store: Select the Store that the register will be assigned to, any activity from this register will also be included in that store's totals.
Type: For Type select the type of license that the POS Unit will be using.
When a register is no longer being used it should be terminated.
Click on the red trash icon to terminate the register. Enter the Reason for terminating the register. This is an optional field but is useful to maintain a record as to why it was terminated. Click Save.
Articles in this section
- Happy Path for Agents Training Merchants
- How to log into the Console?
- How to access Company settings on Console/6IX POS
- How to access the Register settings on Console
- How to customize the Receipt settings on Console/6IX POS
- How to create QuickPick on Console/6IX POS
- How to configure Tax Settings on Console
- How to manage Users on Console/6IX POS
- How to create Items on Console/6IX POS
- How to Import Items through Console?