Go to Settings → General Settings → QuickPicks
This is used by merchants with lots of merchandise that sells out quickly and also lots of items that have multiple sizes. This is also used if your item does not have a barcode.
To create a quick pick follow the steps below :
Go to Settings → General Settings → QuickPicks
- Click on the Create button
- Enter a QuickPick name
- Select the store from the dropdown menu to which the QuickPick has to be assigned.
- Click ‘Save’.
Each QuickPick page can have a Name, Description, Sequence Number, and Color of your choice. You can create as many labels as needed and add as many items under each label as needed.
Name: Enter a name for the QuickPick
Description: Enter a description for the QuickPick
Sequence Number: Select the sequence order for the QuickPick
Color: Select a color for the QuickPick from inbuilt colors. Users can customize the color needed.
Image: Drag & drop an image or browse an image to upload
Timing: Set the Start & End Time for the quick pick tab to be displayed. Default is set to ALL DAY
Adding Items to QuickPicks
Once the QuickPick pages/tabs are created you can now add items to it.
- Navigate to the QuickPick tab.
- Click on the ' ➕ ' sign under the QuickPick button.
- Item wise and Attribute wise products will be listed. The Add Item tab displays the entire item list whereas The ‘Add Attribute’ tab displays items by Department, Category, Sub Category, Brand, color, Size, Season. You can also search for the items in the search field provided.
- Select the products from the list for the QuickPick
- Click ‘Add’.
The selected items will be added to the QuickPick. Each page can have a custom color to give the cashier an easy visual. You can also set the sequence for the display.
Update/Delete a QuickPick Menu Page
To remove a particular QuickPick page/tab, select on the tab and click Delete Button. Deleting an item or attribute will never delete the product from the system, It will be just taken off from the menu.
To edit a particular QuickPick page/tab, select on the tab and click Edit Button, which will take you to edit page, make your update and save.
Quickpick can be used to group items that sell out quickly and also have multiple sizes without barcodes. Once items have been added, the quick pick menu makes it easy to access items that will not be scanned. A quick pick can be created from the 6IX pos application.
A Menu can have ;
- Unlimited top-level pages a.k.a categories
- Unlimited items under each page
- Unlimited attributes under each page
- Mix and Match item and attributes under each page
The menu can be assigned to a location or register. Currently, there is no UI function for this however if you have different menus for each register/location we can set it up for you.
Quickpick Menu Pages
Each Menu page can have a Name, Description, and Color of your choice.
From the home screen, click on the ' ➕ ' sign near the ‘All Items’ tab.
Name : Enter a name for the Quickpick
Description : Enter a description for the quickpick.
Color : Select a color for the quickpick from inbuilt colors. Users can customize the color needed.
Sequence : Select the sequence order for the quickpick.
Status : Select the status of the quickpick.
Each page can have a custom color to give the cashier an easy visual. You can also set the sequence for the display.
Quickpick Menu Page Items
You can create as many labels as needed and add as many items under each label as needed.
To add items to the quick pick menu created, select the quick pick menu button.
Click on the ' ➕ ', which takes you to the item list /attribute list. You can also search for the items in the search field provided.
Select the items and click 'Save'.
Note: An Attribute is any type of attribute/classification you use such as ( Department, Category, Subcategory, Style, Color, Season, Brand )
Pictures are not mandatory if the pictures are not available product names and the price will be shown on the gird.
Update/Delete a Quick pick Menu Page
Update/Delete a Quick pick Menu Page Item
Hold and force press an item from the list and you will see a delete icon and you can remove it from the menu.
Note : Deleting an item or attribute will never delete the product from the system, It will be just taken off from the menu.
Grid View/List View
You have the option to toggle between Grid and List views on quick pages.
Articles in this section
- Happy Path for Agents Training Merchants
- How to log into the Console?
- How to access Company settings on Console/6IX POS
- How to access the Register settings on Console
- How to customize the Receipt settings on Console/6IX POS
- How to create QuickPick on Console/6IX POS
- How to configure Tax Settings on Console
- How to manage Users on Console/6IX POS
- How to create Items on Console/6IX POS
- How to Import Items through Console?